RAISING FUNDS FOR YOUR OWN CHARITY
If you are a registered charity based in Lincoln or providing services to Lincoln and Lincolnshire residents and you would like to organise your own fundraising teams please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can provide your the charity with
- a customised sponsorship form
- publicity through our website and newsletters
- a link through Virgin Money Giving to setup your own event page for the Lincoln Santa Fun Run and promote this to your own fundraisers. You can download instructions to do this here.
All we ask from your charity is
- Charity name and UK registration number
- A responsible contact for the charity (preferably local)
- Your charity logo and a few words about what you do
- That the Lincoln Santa Fun Run and Walk 2019 Logo and the Rotary Club of Lincoln Colonia Logo are included on your sponsorship forms (if you use your own)
- You inform the Rotary Club of Lincoln Colonia after the event how much you have raised
Note each team member must still register for the event.
You can register your charity’s interest in the 2019 Lincoln Santa Fun Run (at no obligation) below