RAISING FUNDS FOR YOUR OWN CHARITY
This year we will not be nominating charites in advance but we are supporting charites who wish to raise funds directly through the event.
If you are a registered charity based in Lincoln or providing services to Lincoln and Lincolnshire residents and you would like to organise your own fundraising teams please contact us.
We can provide a sponsorship template and publicity through our website and newsletters. All we ask from you (the charity) is
- Charity Name and UK registration number
- A responsible contact for the charity (preferably local)
- Your charity logo and a few words about what you do
- That the Lincoln Santa Fun Run and Walk 2018 Logo and the Rotary Club of Lincoln Colonia Logo are included on your sponsorship forms.
- You inform the Rotary Club of Lincoln Colonia after the event how much you have raised
Note each team member must still register for the event.
If you are a charity and want to raise money through virgin money giving you can setup your own event page for the Lincoln Santa Fun Run and promote this to your own fundraisers. You can download instructions here.
The following charities are entering teams in the 2018 event
|https://www.ambucopter.org.uk/||The Lincs & Notts Air Ambulance is one of the UK’s leading Helicopter Emergency Medical Service (HEMS) Charities, funded purely by the generosity of people like you! We are not part of the NHS and not funded by the Government.
We transport the equivalent of an A&E department to people suffering from the most serious of illnesses and devastating injuries, providing the best possible treatment as quickly as possible.
|www.hopefortomorrow.co.uk||Hope for Tomorrow|
|Lincoln Branch of the Samaritans|
|Team Lincolnshire Co Op Conningsby is raising money for their local charities|